Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management
Awarded by FTMSGlobal Academy
The Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management course provides an insight into the exciting and challenging Hospitality and Tourism Industry with emphasis on interpersonal and problem-solving skills that provides students with the necessary knowledge to enter the industry.
In addition, it will give the students an international perspective of business and encourages the development of an innovative hotelier mentality.
- This diploma seeks to enable student to adapt to the dynamic nature of the hospitality and tourism environment
- To acquire up to date and specialized hospitality and tourism industry skills to the demands of the workplace
- To enhance the employability of successful candidates upon completion of course
6 months Full-time Classes
- Minimum Age: 16 years old
- GCE 'O' Levels (minimum 3 passes at C6 credit including English language) OR
- Full GCE 'N' Levels (minimum 5 passes at C6 credit including English language) OR
- ITE/NITEC, Higher NITEC OR
- Foundation in Business Studies awarded by FTMSGlobal Academy
- Any other equivalent qualification would be considered on a case by case basis OR
- Matured Entry route: Minimum 18 years old with minimum 1.5 years of working experience
English Language Requirements
When prior education is not in the English Language medium of instruction any one of the following is required:
- Intermediate Level 2 of Professional Certificate of English awarded by FTMSGlobal Academy or equivalent OR
- IELTS 5.0/ TOEFL (paper-based) > 500 or TOEFL (computer-based) > 173
- Any other equivalent English qualifications
Written Examinations prepared and marked by FTMSGlobal
All 8 Modules must be passed
Intakes (Course Start and End Date)
February - March
April - May
June - July
August - September
October - November
December - January
Course Module Synopses
|1||Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management (excluding materials)||S$ 6,000|
*Fee is inclusive of prevailing GST & subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
FTMSGlobal reserves the right to amend published course fees without notice.
Scholarship will be given to those students who paid the full amount. Please contact our FTMS consultants for more information.
Internship (optional) **
Students have to demonstrate their 21st century skills and attributes, and are fully responsible for the successful completion of the course, for their success at the interview session and securing the internship. Students can secure internship in or outside Singapore. They should work 6 months at established hotels or restaurants to gain valuable real-world experience that will be paramount to them becoming the next-generation of the hotel industry’s elite.The student is responsible for the application for internship. FTMSGlobal Academy will assist the students in preparing for the internship through mock interviews and arrange grooming and interview sessions for individuals.